Different Things I'm Working On, Thinking About, Keeping Track Of,,

Friday, June 12, 2009

SLACKER

Hello! My name is Beth,,,,, and I'm a SLACKER!!

I haven't done a darn thing all week! I come home, do dinner,clean the kitchen then sit on my tush in front of the tv or read.. I'm a slacker.

My bit push by my friend tirane fizzled out.... I spent I don't know how many hours trying to figure out just how many strips of each color I need for the random block quilt she is FORCING me to make... just to decide The Heck With IT!!! I'm just going to cut strips and put blocks together,,, it will be REALLY random! Not planned random, but R-A-N-D-O-M... ((grin ))

wonder how that is going to work??

well, I won't know for a few days. We are going to Branson MO to see the sights. I'm not a big fan of Branson,, (been there a couple of times, have a couple of t-shirts) but my husband likes it and my MIL is going, too, so she can see an old friend of hers. This may be the last time she gets to travel like this ( she's a hoot! 80 years old and still getting around ) cause you just .. never.. know. So, wonderful wife and daughter-in-law that I am I'm going.
Hey! I'm off work, won't have to cook or clean and get to go shopping, too! Not that there is a thing I need ( giggles and grins ) but you just never know what I might WANT!

I know there is a big quilt store in Branson, right on the main drag and I'm sure I'm going to have to stop and check it out... not that I NEED anything ( LOL ) but I just might WANT something!

Ya'll have a good week... maybe I'll come back all rested and ready to get those darn blocks done!

(( tirane told me she already has 3 of hers done! ))


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...