Different Things I'm Working On, Thinking About, Keeping Track Of,,

Friday, September 5, 2008

Just a Little Note

I'm just playing around visiting blogs,,, vacant mind,,, relaxed,,, waiting on hubby to call and tell me to meet him for dinner ( yipee! no cooking! ) and I stumbled on the coolest site for quilt patterns! Now, it's not that I NEED any ( see the imphasis on N E E D ) but it sure is fun to look, isn't it! And after all,,, I do need to use up some stash - then I can go buy more !

So, here is the site http://with-heart-and-hands.blogspot.com/2007/10/free-quilting-patterns.html and I put a picture on the left hand side here that says Free Quilt Patterns.

Get a cuppa ( or a wine glass (( giggle )) ) and enjoy!


2 comments:

Michele Bilyeu said...

Hi Beth! Thanks for stopping by and listing a link to my site! I've spent a couple of years collecting my free quilting patterns links and I'm so happy to share them...makes the hard work worthwhile! Please come on by again and I'll be sure to do the same! Michele (currently up in my childhood home in Alaska, but usually found in Salem, Oregon)

Myra said...

Thanks for the link! Will check it out further... 8-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...