Different Things I'm Working On, Thinking About, Keeping Track Of,,

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

FINIS !! or finished BEARS IN THE FARMHOUSE

at least the top is finished! I had a dickens of a time with the borders,,, not enough fabric for what I wanted to use, had to get creative. I think it works,, I think....

anyway,, it's done! Yipee - I'm doing the happy dance! still have to find some backing for it,, but alas, I can't get into the fabric closet and see what I have!! Now THAT is a real problem, right?? To dang much fabric shoved into a closet and you can't even see what you have... I have got to figure something out and remedy this situation ( don't worry, banging my head against the wall will only dent the wall and not my head )

VOILA!!


DSC02433




2 comments:

Vicki W said...

Very nice! I love your border solution.

Linda said...

Great border and a wonderful idea.
Good job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...