Different Things I'm Working On, Thinking About, Keeping Track Of,,

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Just Takes Two Challenge - January part 1

I might have said in an earlier post that I'm going to try to keep up with the Just Takes Two challenge ( the word is TRY cause I'm not always good at keeping up! ).  This is where you follow along with blocks from Sentimental Stitches and Dear Jane - twice a month ( YIKES! ).
For January Part 1 --  yipee, I got all six done!

Just Takes Two - Blocks 1-3 January 2012
These are blocks 1-3, I'm working with homespun ( might not have been the best choice ) in white and navy checked.  I got a bolt of each when a store - might have been Hobby Lobby - was going out of business/moving.  The tag said $1.00/yd.  How could I pass that up!!
Just Takes Two - Blocks 4-6 January 2012  and these are blocks 4-6.  the small ones are 6-1/2", and of course the large one is 12-1/2".  I have to use LOTS of starch to keep the homespun from stretching ( didn't always work) but I like the look of the blue check and white.

There is a new group coming out today --  I better get busy! 
Better yet - why don't you come play with me!  Here is the website http://justtakes2.com/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...