Different Things I'm Working On, Thinking About, Keeping Track Of,,

Monday, August 27, 2012

Christmas in August

Have you seen the book by "Art To Heart"  called Christmas Favorites?
I was at a local quilt show with a couple of my friends and we spied this book - my friend tirane thought it was just too cute for words,
 and of course we both just  had to have it..

( like we have nothing else to work on, sure, who am I kidding! ) But it's Oh So Cute!

This weekend, tirane and I got together and , it was like being a kid at school again, Where was the  glue and glitter?? We were tracing, drawing, fusing, cutting ( like paper dolls ) and we got two blocks finished. The same but Oh so Different!  
Can't wait to get to the next blocks :)

I've got the Joy Joy Joy Joy Down in My Heart! Down in my Heart! Down in my Heart!


BillieBee (billiemick) said...

That is cute!

Teresa in Music City said...

Love that book & you both did a great job on your reindeer :*) Isn't it fun how two people can do the same block and make it look completely different? Fun!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...