Different Things I'm Working On, Thinking About, Keeping Track Of,,

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Retreat this Weekend



I'm so excited!  And I just can't hide it - I'm about to loose control and I think I like it!

thanks Pointer Sisters

 I'm not ready - but I'm Excited!  what am I going to take? what can I get done?
 Should I take wine? Chocolate?
 ( well, now, that is just a stupid question)

take the big machine or the Featherweight?
How many projects should I pack?

I have an easy one that I want to cut out and sew ( Oh Golly, I can NOT cut when I'm at retreat - there is no telling what my measurements would be, so I always cut at home, alone, and then take the 'kit' with me - what do you do? Can you cut out at retreat? Be honest, now! )

I have to finish a baby quilt tonight  ((  that's another story! but the shower is tomorrow, oh my )

gotta go,,

I'm so excited - lalala im singing my song



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...