Different Things I'm Working On, Thinking About, Keeping Track Of,,

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

DOUBLES - SIDE BY SIDE

I had mentioned in a past posting that I had sorta challenged my friend tirane93 to make a Double Delight along with me. It was fun working on the same quilt pattern together and what a blast to see how different they have come out! Both are finished, waiting for quilting.

It just amazes me how they came out ---- so different!!


this one is mine

DSC02293 and,,, this one is tirane's
check out her blog, too



I really like hers,,, I really like mine!

Grab a friend and quilt pattern and try it sometime! I think we will probably do this again.


5 comments:

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

I love both of your quilts....love your colors .... they look totally different from many I have seen.

Gina said...

THey are both fabulous

love and hugs Gina xxx

Lurline said...

Oh, that Cheeky Chimp won me - love both quilts!
Hugs - Lurline♥

*karendianne. said...

Wow. That's neat to see them like that.

bingo~bonnie said...

again, I have to say these two Double Delights are GEORGOUS! ;) I guess you could call them "Double delishious!" LOL b/c I really like them both.

I haven't been on the very chatty quiltville chat in a while - I hope you posted photos of these there with all of them! ;) If not, you have to!

Love from Orange, TX! ~bonnie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...