Different Things I'm Working On, Thinking About, Keeping Track Of,,

Saturday, December 11, 2010

I got myself an early Christmas present

I’ve been wanting a laptop for a long time – was too cheap to go buy one, just couldn’t justify it to myself.  After all, I have a great desktop that I love, does everything and more!

But, I wanted a laptop, to go with me where ever I went, to indulge myself infront of the television ( just what I’m doing now <vbg> ) to take on vacations, retreats and just anywhere I darn well wanted to go.

Secret telling smileI did it!  Ordered a Dell on Sunday night and brought it home on Friday – that’s just slick!  Of course I didn’t change a thing on it or ask for anything special.  It’s basic black, 15 inch screen with Windows 7.   So far, I’ve spent two evenings playing with Windows just trying to figure that out!  It is a bit different from Windows XP.149

Enough geek talk – just wanted to share my happiness.  Maybe now I can post more stuff to the blog! In fact, that is what I’  or not,,  new laptop means more play time on the computer !! 

Thanks for indulging me!

2 comments:

Karin said...

Have fun with your new laptop ;-) I recently got Windows 7 at work - in the first days I hatet it but now I wish I would have it at home too.

Bethany said...

Woo Hoo! Don't you love electronic toys? Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...