Different Things I'm Working On, Thinking About, Keeping Track Of,,

Sunday, February 22, 2009

END OF THE DAY

Well, I didn't accomplish as much as I wanted to during the Quiltathon but I'm ahead of where I was! I got my Double Delight blocks sewn into rows and I got my HST allmost finished for the Bears in the Farmhouse Quilt Along with Judy Laquidara. Almost means I just have to press them open!! I can do that when I'm watching TV tomorrow nite.

DH made me go to lunch then we HAD to drive around looking at houses for sale ( he wants a new house, I like the one we own !!) LOL I finally had to tell him I had to go to the ladies room so we could come home !! (( big grins )) Thankfully he didn't offer to stop at a McDonalds or a gas station!! I didn't have to go, I just wanted to come home!

So how did you do? Did you accomplish all you wanted to?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...