Different Things I'm Working On, Thinking About, Keeping Track Of,,

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Blogging about a Blogger

Have ya'll found The Virtual Quilter yet? Judy is a quilter who makes the most wonderful quilts................. in EQ6! Her blog is just full of wonderful designs and ideas... I am not sure where I stumbled upon her blog from but she has become one of my favorites... both for ideas and motivation!

Well, now she has gone and stimulated the brain is making me think ( that is a VERY dangerous thing these days)... she has started a contest to see what her readers can come up with for designs. She supplies the blocks and a few layouts and some simple rules and as she is challenging the world to "show me what you got!"

Give it a try,, I'm not going to post any of my designs until Feb 28 ( that is part of the rule, so that the players can all have a surprise ) but, go to the blog page here http://virtualquilter.wordpress.com/2010/02/20/invitation-to-elevenses/

and give it a try,,, I'm having a blast!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Yes I have found her blog and she does wonderful stuff!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...