Different Things I'm Working On, Thinking About, Keeping Track Of,,

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Spinning Santas - coming alive

Fianlly! We had a beautiful day -- upper sixties, sun shining,, just a glorious day! Did the grocery shopping bit ( golly how I hate to shop on Saturdays,, it's so blasted crowded! and do you think that it would be nice for others to not stop in the aisle and talk on the phone?! my apologies to anyone who has done this, but I was aggravated )

so this evening I have been trying to get my spinning santas table topper done. I had this done last niteDSC03210 I couldn't find the leopard print I wanted,, ( the santas have leopard print hat bands ) but I did find a black/gold print that is working out just splendidly as a tiny piping between the santas and the red!

But I didn't like how it was lining up in the middle so today I took that apart, turned it around, and I just added the top red triangles to square it all up.. looky looky looky!! It is working out just as I had hoped!!

DSC03211

I'm going to put about a 5 inch border on the sides and probably a 3 inch on the top and bottom,, of course I'm going to do the black piping around all of it.

Ok, that's my update so far...

What have you been working on?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...