Different Things I'm Working On, Thinking About, Keeping Track Of,,

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mystery Log Cabin Quilt



Judy B at Virtual Quilter has a mystery log cabin quilt going on and I have been diligently working on my blocks ever so carefully! I learn my lesson with my first log cabin - you HAVE TO square up each of the blocks, not just at the finish of the block but as you sew the logs together or else -- well, I have some wonky blocks in that quilt. Not this one! Straight and true each and every one! ( Can you tell I'm proud of myself! LOL )

She gave us a block each time to make, some were only 4 blocks, one we had to make 8 blocks and the last is only one block. Six different blocks in all. Now she has posted an EQ6 file with all the blocks and she suggests that we play around and figure out how they might all fit together. What a tease!
It is going to be another week I think before she posts her "solution" to the mystery but this is one of the designs I came up with
-- so how about it Miss Judy? Is this the design???

2 comments:

*karendianne. said...

Ohh, kinda fun!!! Look forward to seeing what the final solution is. How totally neat how she does this. Makes you think. Definitely fun. Not for me but for all the people that like to think. *wink*

Anonymous said...

Beth,

I like it!

But it's not the one!

Judy B

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...