Different Things I'm Working On, Thinking About, Keeping Track Of,,

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pillowcases - A Place to Rest your Head

Doesn't it make you feel good when you can take your craft and make something that you can give to another?  This year, my bee has decided that we will make pillowcases for kids at a local children's advocacy center.  Our hope is to be able to give them a little bit of happiness when they lay their heads down to rest.

I've made three today.  I used the 'burito roll' ( it' called a lot of different names! ) method where there are no raw seams..  made sense to me to make them as durable as possible.

Fabric is from my stash ( what a better way to use it, right?!) and geez, takes about 20 minutes to put one together.  It's a great way to spend a day!


Pillowcases - kids



1 comment:

tirane93 said...

and of course your color choices are impeccable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...