Different Things I'm Working On, Thinking About, Keeping Track Of,,

Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Day After the concert

Sunday morning,,,, I feel hungover and I didn't even have a drink, bummer.

But we went to a great great concert last nite! The SUGARLAND Change concert with Little Big Town and Jake Owen -- It was simply Marvelous!!!

Started out with Jake Owen ( what a hottie he is! ), all he has to do is strut the stage ( !! ), he sang his two songs that have been out, Ye-Haw and Startin With Me.... Great Songs! But he needs a haircut,,,, or a different style. Sorry,,,

Little Big Town,,, gee those guys can sure harmonize well! I admire people who can do that since I don't sing so well anymore. Probably too many cigarettes from years ago. Of course they did all their songs and some new ones!

What can be said about Sugarland??? Most excellent - awe insprining - the energy level was mind boggling. They had the audience right in their hands...

Anyway,, if you get the chance to go ---- GO!!!

The hangover,,, it has been so long since I have been to a good concert, I forget how loud they can be... the bass just bangs thru you and the music is pounding in your head,,, so this morning I feel hungover! Make sense? Shoulda had a drink, or two, or three!

Go see the concert... here's the link to tell you all about it! http://www.cmt.com/artists/cmt-on-tour/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...