Different Things I'm Working On, Thinking About, Keeping Track Of,,

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Today is My Birthday

Hey World! Today is my birthday -- a very special day to me! I think there should be a law passed that you get the day off with pay when it's your birthday, too!

Whatcha think? Wouldn't you like your birthday off?

Maybe next year when I get vacation, I'll just schedule the day off. Sleep in late, do what I want.

We are going out to eat tonite. Not sure what I want,,, bar-b-q, Olive Garden salad and soup, - so far that is my two things that sound good. HHMMM maybe I can convince him to go to Red, Hot and Blue for their BBQ! I just love their pulled pork and the potato salad is to die for--- yummy! Got a coupon for a free rib dinner if you buy one, too.,,,,, HHMMM maybe that is the way to go!

On the other hand,,, I love Olive Garden's salad (it's probably the dressing) and their breadsticks are wonderful... I can make a meal out of that alone.... decisions decisions decisions.

OK,,, gotta get back to work - UGH,,, but it lets me play at my hobbies.

Till later

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...