Different Things I'm Working On, Thinking About, Keeping Track Of,,

Friday, November 14, 2008

The Amazing Turtle Quilt _ FINISHED

It's done! The Amazine Turtle Quilt is finished!! well,,, aahhmm,,, I do have to make the label...

Here is the front....

Turtle Quilt Finished and here is the backTurgle Quilt Finished Back I like how it turned out and I love the quilting! Big loops and it loops around to each turtle head and give them eyes....

I already showed it to the Amazing Grandson and he says he really likes it. I could not let him have it yet until there is a label on it.

So, finally, FINI !

2 comments:

Gina said...

I love it. If ever grandson gets bored of it there'sa home here for it. LOL

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Regina said...

Gina and I will have to fight over that one! It's marvelous!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...