Different Things I'm Working On, Thinking About, Keeping Track Of,,

Friday, November 14, 2008

Precious LIttle Princess Quilt

The Amazing Granma has been very very busy! The quilt for the Most Beautiful Granddaughter is finished, too! WHEW! Two Quilts Done!!

Here is the frontPrecious Little Princess Quilt and this is the backPreciious LIttle Princess Back ( thank you dear husband for holding them up! ) I'm happy with how this came out, too! And the quilting is all swirley hearts... my bestest buddy did the quilting for me and it really goes with the PRECIOUS LITTLE PRINCESS .. all pinks and flowers and hearts... oh so Girly-Girl!

My friend who did the quilting has this quilt posted on her web site ( http://www.quiltifications.blogspot.com/ see November 5 post ) and it got picked up and posted on this site http://vickiwelsh.typepad.com/field_trips_in_fiber/page/2/ .... Vicki 'trips' thru the web and finds some cool things to see. Look for "PRECIOUS LITTLE PRINCESS'

It feels good to be noticed!

Well, the Most Amazing Granma is going to work on some of her own stuff now! HHMM,, what projects need finishing,, or ---- do I want to start something new??

Decisions, decisions, decisions,,, LOL ( in a maniacal laugh ) !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are the BESTEST Gramma in the whole world...and that quilt is gorgeous beautiful!!!! I love your quilts
hugz
Pam

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Beautiful! I love it!
Regina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...