Different Things I'm Working On, Thinking About, Keeping Track Of,,

Sunday, April 26, 2009

INTERNET FINDS

I admit that I'm an internet browser,, one thing leads to another to another to another and pretty soon a couple of hours have been eaten away - when I should have been cleaning, cooking or sewing (( arrrggghhh! drives me nuts! why!! do I have to clean !!?? ))

This morning I stumbled on this great pattern for a pincushion organizer,, yes there are plenty of patterns out there in cyber land, but I thought this one was pretty cool.

Pincushion, scrap bag, and a little section to put some tools. Check it out at http://www.sewmamasew.com/media/blog/SMSPincushionOrganizer.pdf

and look at her other stuff too! Cool blog. I printed the pattern then said some of those bad words cause my black ink is gone.

Bye! going to the store now!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...