Different Things I'm Working On, Thinking About, Keeping Track Of,,

Sunday, December 18, 2011

9 Patch Agony


Well, not really agony, but I'm REAL tired of 9 patch blocks. I haven't pressed the seams yet on this top, but I got all the rows together and wanted to see what it was looking like. Darn thing is so big I had to push the couch out of the way to get it all flat -- and, get this! I don't have borders on yet!! Yikes! The borders are about 5 inchs, with MORE 9-patch blocks.

This has been a great way to use up some small pieces of fabric and I really do like it but golly molly, I'm ready to move on to another kind of block.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

swooze said...

Very nice!

MulticoloredPieces said...

Hi, Beth. Your nine-patch is really pretty. I can see why one would tire of nine-patches, however. The beige background fabric is a nice choice.
Happy holiday stitching!
best from Tunisia,
nadia

Barbara said...

Hi Beth--You've left a couple of comments on my blog. Did you know you are a no-reply blogger? If you want to be, no problem. If you want people to be able to answer the comments you leave on their blogs (and to win in giveaways), write me and I'll tell you how to change your settings. It's usually a matter of checking a box.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...