Different Things I'm Working On, Thinking About, Keeping Track Of,,

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Header Picture


LOL Another rambling -- the header picture,, took me FOREVER to figure out how to do this,,, and I am not sure that I like what happened,,, it is a block that I made for a round robin.... just wonderful group of people and the blocks that I am seeing are just fantastic,,,, any way,,, here is the full block...... It is from the QuiltMavens Yahoo Group,,,, I've had more fun making blocks for the swap,,, beautiful batiks and great spikey designs.

Check it out! Quilt Mavens,,,, there is even a book, Quilt Mavens Perfect Paper Pieceing... I highly recommend it.

LOL I have lots of material already purchased to make all the quilts - now where do I find the time???? I know! Get off the computer!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...