Different Things I'm Working On, Thinking About, Keeping Track Of,,

Sunday, December 16, 2007

No title, Just thoughts


Sunday morning -- its been a long time since I have posted anything.... I think one of my new years resolutions will be to remedy that... I should be able to do something once a week - maybe Sunday morning would be a good time.

Woke up this morning at about 5:45am,,, a day to sleep late and I get up at my normal time -- bummer... I'll take a nap this afternoon! Oh I do love a good nap!!

It is VERY cold here in Texas,,, I don't like the cold.. that is why I moved from the mid-west in my late teens... so as I could get out of high school,,, hated the cold, and the snow, and all that goes with it. Think I should move somewhere even warmer now, though -- hhmmm wonder if my husband would move with me >> see the big grin?

HAHA I got colder just thinking about it, so I put on my houseshoes ( I had on socks ) and heated up my corn bag tube thingy...

this is a long tube of fabric that is filled with deer corn ( OH you should smell it when heated up, just like fresh popcorn! ). I keep it in the freezer when I'm not using it. Frozen, it is great for sprains or bruises or something like that. But I heat it in the microwave and use it for headaches or muscle aches. Right now it is being used like a hot water bottle, to keep my little self all toasty warm,,,, yummy! sitting right here in my lap. My shoulder has been hurting for some unknown reason ( other than old age ) so I have been using it to help that.

I also get these horrible stress headaches,,,, from my shoulders up my neck to the top of my head - sometimes I just want to cry they hurt so bad. So I take my corn tube thingy and heat it up and put it around my shoulders and lay my head back on it and it feels just wonderful ---

it is about 18 inches long, maybe longer and about 6 inches wide. It's not FULL of corn but just enough... well I was trying to past a picture of the darn thing, but something's not working right....
A friend of mine makes them for Christmas presents but she buys socks, tube socks, and fills them full of rice.... I like my popcorn smelling roll!

Ok, gotta figure out why my pictures are not posting.... Hey! I got it to work!

thanks for reading!
me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...