Different Things I'm Working On, Thinking About, Keeping Track Of,,

Monday, December 17, 2007

The Leader of the Band is gone

Sad,,,, only 56 years old.... and gone.
Not very old...

Dan Folgelberg was a really great singer and I listened to him all the time. But today my favorite song is Same Auld Lang Syne -- you can listen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIGiX-vc6M8&feature=related

Makes me teary eyed for what was, was could have been, what is no longer.

Gee, if we could change our past, where would we be? How many different things would you change? I would probably still be married to my first husband, I know my sons would have been happier. The paths we take are strange sometimes, aren't they.

Ok, I'm being teary eyed,,,,

Enjoy the music

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...