Tagged - You're IT!
They got me twice - guess I just can't ignore it any longer. Thanks Tirane93 and Suzan -- thanks a bunch! Now I have to think of things to say about myself and go tag some others!
Here are the rules for Tagging...
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you
2. Post THE RULES on your blog ( this be them! )
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog
4. Tag 7 people and link to them
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Seems simple enough...
Jill, and Edna, and from my Quiltland Ring, The Queen herself ( gee, I hope she plays along! ), Marlene, Becky, and from Quilt Studio there is Suze and Michele. Please ladies, don't be upset that I tagged you,,, go tag your friends!
Ok, my 7 weird or random facts:
1. I can pick up things with my toes ( almost like monkey feet! )
2. I like liver and onions... I REALLY like liver and onions!
3. I don't like to shop in malls
4. I wish I could shave my head and not worry about what my hair looks like - think how easy a
bald man has it!
5. I like riding roller coasters - the bigger, the faster, the higher the better I like them. There is one at Disneyworld where you go thru it and there are NO lights! It's pitch black and you feel like you are flying thru the air -- OH so much fun!
6. I like to look at the sky here in Texas. Have you ever just looked at the sky? Some days it is extremely beautiful.
7. I miss not having a sister that I grew up with.
ok,, that's it! maybe weird, maybe not so weird.