Different Things I'm Working On, Thinking About, Keeping Track Of,,

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Arlington Quilt Show May 2008

went to the quilt show yesterday.,, it's a small show but had some great quilts! met my friend and oohed and aahhed over the ones that she had submitted... I don't have the guts to do that yet - gee! will they let you do it as ANONAMOUS?? then maybe I would submit something. But until then,,, I'll just look!
AND believe it or not! I did not spend any money! There were about 20 vendors there and I found nothing that I couldn't walk away from! Of couse there were not any stupendous deals - like batiks for $4/yard ( now that one I would have to pay some serious attention to LOL!) and there really isn't anything I need. How will I ever use up what I have if I don't use it ???

AARRRGGHHH I'm a HOARDER !!! That's it,,, I just love to have it, look at it,, touch it,, roll in it,,, (( ? )) I just want to own it ALL!

aaahhhh -- I've come clean and confessed...

Ok, so here is a slide show of the quilts and up close and personal things I thought were cool. I haven't edited anything yet so I'm not sure that everywill be good... but at least it will give you an idea.

Enjoy!





Arlington Quilt Show May 2008

2 comments:

Connie said...

WOW! Thanks for the virtual quilt show! There wer some gorgeous entries!

swooze said...

That's ok...I bought for both of us! You have some nice shots! I will send you my album when I get it loaded.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...