Different Things I'm Working On, Thinking About, Keeping Track Of,,

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Quilt Blogs

AARRGGH,, two postings in one night,, gotta go to bed! I just stumbled on this cool blog http://quiltinggallery.com/ she has some really cool things , like PAY IT FORWARD ( which is a really cool idea,btw ) but you gotta see the list of blogs that she has accumulated!

in your spare time -- check it out!

So, I thought about it and I'm going to do it... read the next blog!


( nope, she didn't have my blog listed,,, maybe she should! )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth,

I have added you now ... I'll be setting up a form so people can add themself in the near future.

Thanks for the plug to my site ... and for being my first Pay it Forward "victim". I'll be in touch to get your address.

Michele

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...