Different Things I'm Working On, Thinking About, Keeping Track Of,,

Monday, January 5, 2009

Stash Reduction Report

It's only been 5 days for this new year,,, but WHOO HOO - I got thru the weekend ( and a holiday weekend to boot! ) without,, yes WITHOUT ,,, buying any fabric!! That is a big step for me! ( yes, I am a Fabricaholic and my name is Beth )

So my stash report is pretty dismal
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Fabric Used this Week: 0.0 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date: 0.0 yards

It's not that I haven't been sewing,,, but that what I have worked on is a kit,, so I'm not going to count that. I also have been working on my Judy Niemeyer quilt so I think I'll see what I have on that since I never counted it last year. Also have a Turning Twenty that wasn't counted. Hey! I can fudge on things that were started last year, right?

But my biggest accomplishment is NOT BUYING FABRIC!!!

3 comments:

Browndirtcottage said...

well....i guess you are starting out 0 for 0......love your blog....and your Christmas 'gifty' quilts....isn't it wonderful when you realize all that work was worth it when they LOVE it!

Lori in South Dakota said...

if you are having an especially bad moment NEEDING to buy fabric, I know a lady named MightyMom who does interventions!

Amy said...

You can do IT!! and if ya have to buy something really needed then its ok also. but yes I am with ya on using up stash.. I am digging through all my blues to make my brother a quilt this year..take care

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...