Different Things I'm Working On, Thinking About, Keeping Track Of,,

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Quilting with Judy Neimeyer



I'm taking a class from Judy Neimeyer this weekend,,, really looking forward to learning from her! I'm going to do the Sea Urchins quilt and have been gathering and buying fabric for a couple of months now. -- OF COURSE all before my resolution to NOT buy fabric! I have enough to start the quilt and work on it this weekend in class, but not near enough to finish it. I'm thinking about making it be a queen size, too, so I KNOW I'm going to have to buy more ( of poor little me! ) Now, isn't this just the coolest looking quilt!?!? I had to make copies of the template pages tonite,,, that is part of the directions and I just can't wait to get into it.... it will look so cool on my bed....
of course, I'll keep progress posted!



2 comments:

Sherri said...

That is a gorgeous quilt! Hope you have a lot of fun in her class and good luck on making that beautiful quilt for your bed.

Debbie said...

What a gorgeous quilt!!! i love her patterns but am not the best paper piecer!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...