Different Things I'm Working On, Thinking About, Keeping Track Of,,

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Designer Blog Hop


Have you guys been following along with the Cross Country Christmas Quilt Designers Blog Hop? It has been just loads of fun reading about their lives and their memories. Brings back lots of memories of Christmas's past for me too.
There have also been lots of recipes and nifty quilty things to make.. as soon as I get the binding sewn on, I'll put up a picture of my tree wall hanging..
at New Leaf Stitches.... she has a really cute pillow to make,, I printed out the pattern and it will be on my list for this coming week...
Have fun!

( i'm not affiliated with any of these ladies,, I'm just having fun blogging around)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...