Different Things I'm Working On, Thinking About, Keeping Track Of,,

Sunday, November 8, 2009

A NEW LOOK TO MY BLOG

I've spent a couple of days playing around with the way my blog looked. I just wasn't real happy with how the words spilled over into background and it just looked sloppy.

I found out how to make this layout be three columns,,, that was a biggy for me! messing with the code ( and I used to be a programmer many many years ago - MANY years ago! )
I changed the header picture, I think I want it still a little smaller, but that can be for later...
and
I managed to loose some of my sidebar things,,, oh well,, guess I start over with those!

So, whatchathink?




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I am so glad you fixed the words spilling over - and I like the 3 columns too! Much easier to read now - thanks!

Babs said...

Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...