Different Things I'm Working On, Thinking About, Keeping Track Of,,

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Header Picture


Ok, I really really tried to put a picture across my header as a background.... I am NOT html literate and could not figure out how to get the darn picture across the whole top of the page. gggrrrrr....

had a cool picture of a quilt of squares, I think it may be a Kaffe Fassett design that I saw completed at a quilt show - either Dallas or Houston, can remember. Would have been so cool!

If anyone knows just how to do this - please! let me know!


here's the picture I really wanted to use....


1 comment:

Sherri said...

Hi Beth. To put the picture in the weblog space - either behind your text or instead of your blog title, go to your dashboard, choose the "Layout" option of your blog, click on "edit" of your title bar and there is an option there to upload a picture and to either replace your text or put the picture behind it.
Hope that helps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...