Different Things I'm Working On, Thinking About, Keeping Track Of,,

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Loosing Weight

Thanks guys for the encouragement on my weight loss journey. I'm doing pretty good counting points and usually don't get all of them eaten each day. I figure if I leave a few unaccounted for that will be ok, cause there MIGHT be something that I forgot to count. Great thing is, it's not hard at all to get into the routine of measuring and counting everything.

Oh, Have you tried the Little Dreamers Soy Ice Cream Sandwiches?? They are REALLY good and about half the size of an ice cream sandwich - and only 2 points! A great snack, and you get nutritious soy, too ( don't worry, tastes really good! ) -- I'm just commenting on them cause they really are good.

I've got to figure out how to get exercise... my next goal!


1 comment:

Granny Fran said...

Beth, Check out the Quilter's Lounge where a group of us will be sharing with each other as we work on our health and fitness goals this year. We report our progress each Sunday.
http://qlounge.blogspot.com/2008/01/take-it-off-in-2008.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...